To support our mission, and as a mobile version of our permanent models, ACP hosts PLAY DAY EXPERIENCES throughout the year at local city parks. PLAY DAY is a free, fun-filled day of sports, fitness, nutrition, education, arts, and sustainable initiatives where local coaches and organizations come together to facilitate activities, drills and games for various sports. Everyone is invited to join the fun.
Join us November 5th at West End Park from 2:00-6:00!
PAST Play Days…..
Join us September 30th at Boulevard Crossing Park from 2:00-6:00!
Join us April 29th 2017 at Washington Park for PLAY DAY and Jamboree with the Atlanta BeltLine. 2:00-6:00pm Full 2017 PLAYDAY Calendar will be released soon.
2016 PlayDay calendar:
- April 16th at Washington Park with Atlanta BeltLine
- June 18th at Rev James Orange Park with Park Pride
- June 25th at Historic Mims Park with Trust for Public Land
- July 16th at West End Park with Atlanta BeltLine
- August 20th at Piedmont Park with Celebrity Sweat
- September 24th at Collier Heights with Park Pride
- October 8th at Boulevard Crossing with Atlanta BeltLine
Soccer, Tennis, Basketball, Ultimate, Flag Football, Lacrosse, Rugby, Volleyball, Baseball, Softball, Hockey, Dodgeball, Kickball, Skating, Table Tennis, Dance, Gaelic Sports, Circus Arts, Martial Arts, Fitness, Bike Rides, 5K Runs, and much MORE !
The Play Day Experience Is For Kids of All Ages Who Need More Active Play In Their Lives In Order To Connect With Others and Experience Happiness; Only PLAY DAY Offers The PLAY DAY Experience, A Community-Driven Multi-Sport, Multi-Activity, and Educational Opportunity to PLAY and Learn; The Benefits Of The PLAY DAY Experience Are Supported By Numerous Clinical Studies That Recognize The Value Of Active PLAY.
Thank you PLAY DAY Sponsors!!
- Lee and Darlene, Your Intown Realtors
- Raging Burrito
- NMS Dentistry
- The Albert
- King of Pops
- Great Clips, Edgewood
- Studio M Interiors
- Atlanta All-Stars
- Atlanta Leasing and Investment
2015 PlayDay Calendar:
- March 22nd- Boulevard Crossing Park
- April 18th- Earth Day Candler Park
- May 17th- Adair Park (Atlanta BeltLine)
- Sept 20th– Washington Park (Atlanta BeltLine)
- Oct 18th– H4W Skate Park (Atlanta BeltLine)
- Nov 15th– DH Stanton Park (Atlanta BeltLine)
PLAY DAY EXPERIENCE also offers healthy drinks and snacks, along with education on the importance of eating right. Also, PLAY DAY promotes environmental initiatives, including the vital role that solar power, water harvesting, recycling, and overall respect for the environment plays in a sustainable society.
At PLAY DAY there is something for everyone with more than 30 different activities happening to engage everybody on many levels.
The PLAY DAY EXPERIENCE is a mini version of Atlanta ContactPoint’s overall model for a multi-sport and trans-disciplinary complex at the Pullman Yard, located in the heart of Atlanta.
If you would like to be a part of PLAY DAY, please let us know!